Book a Consultation
If you're interested in hiring me for a one-on-one consultation session, you can schedule one here: 🚨 I'm currently fully booked through to May 8th, 2023 - I will re-open the scheduling link as that date approaches.
There are 3 main topics that people and business reps have engaged me on:
- Process Design (for productivity in life & complex project planning)
- Entrepreneurship (especially for B2B growth and crowdfunding)
- Starting a YouTube Channel (developing the first 3 video outlines & filming/editing tips, so there's a confident springboard to get the ball rolling)
Sessions are 90% refundable if cancelled at least 24 hours from the scheduled booking date and time. The remaining 10% will be donated to Unity Charity in Toronto, Canada.